a higher standard of citation
Create a text-version of a webpage
- Submit the URL of a webpage you would like to convert from html to text
What this does:
This will convert the html of a webpage to a text-only version.
- It will also generate a transcript for YouTube videos if you enter the URL of a video that contains a transcript.
- I've also added PDF support to the native Python version of the service but
I have not yet gotten PDF support configured as part of the Docker image (which this website uses).
- Submit a URL for Indexing: (POST-preferred)
- Text version of URL: (html only, PDF version desired)
- Quote Hashkeys of URL:
- Canonical URL: get preferred url